Monday, October 24, 2011

Alexander Wang Spring 2012


         

Not quite what I expected from Alexander Wang, but a great collection. I read somewhere that he's trying to move on from his "model off duty" days, and it seems like he's doing just that with this collection, which seems a bit more playful and innovative than previous seasons. Nice work. Expanding his horizons etc. (Me too - you should see my Recently Added on iTunes). And just when I thought I couldn't bear to see any more florals, Wang changed my mind with those black and blue prints. He's stuck with his signature tough edge though. I love that he designs for strong women. Which we all are - especially me, has anyone seen how much I've been hitting the gym lately? Well, actually not much at all.  Fitness is best left to Amy.
Gonna go find some pizza or something. Summer list to trump Pol's coming up soon. Boom.

Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment