Monday, March 26, 2012

Pinterest.

I'm not much of a pinned, but I do like going on and having a browse of all the pretty things pinterest has to offer. I particularly like being able to search for specific things I want, ideas for bits and pieces and whatnot. What I AM struggling with is my (delightful) new macbook and how on earth to organize things in iPhoto. . . not being able to put folders within folders and not having everything linked to the actual location of the file is driving me NUTS! I'm ending up with hundreds of duplicates and I can't find anything!!!! STUPID.

Anyhow, here's a sample of things I've pinned so far. . . I don't think I'll ever become an organized, multi-collection pinned, but I'm definitely enjoying looking around.














Happy Monday, hope the rest of your week is enchanting xx

No comments:

Post a Comment