Wednesday, September 12, 2012

LustList Spring 2012

Trying to save, trying to save, trying to save. 

Creating collages of things I would buy if I wasn't saving. 

Good logic Amy.
Nike Frees - really want a pair of indoor gym shoes! From Platinum or Nike.

Comme des Garcons stripe tee - a little bit more interesting than your average breton. From Fabric (or online)

Acne Jumpers - bright bright colors perfect for summer! Have been living in my khaki and burgundy jumpers all winter. . . my friends are sick of seeing them. But not yet prepared to give up my jumper fetish!

Mason Martin Margiela biker boots - I wish. Totally irrational given that boots this height make me look like a stumpy dwarf, but whatever.

Comme des Garcons play perfume - now that I've smelled this, I can't appreciate any other perfume. From Fabric (or online).

Toms - would love a pair in white crochet or beige, laid-back shoes that give something back! From Sitka, in Newmarket.

Clinique Chubby Stick - I'm a sucker for products if I like the ads. Clinique has got me really interested.

Lululemon singlets - now that the sun is starting to come out, layers are being peeled back. Going to need some new running singlets - all my old ones should really be banned to no-human-contact workouts.

Comme des Garcons Play x Converse (lots of CdG on here today!) - Have actually bought these, but they're being held captive by my mother until I 'earn' them. Hrmph. From Fabric (or online).

Essie nail polish - managed to swing my marketing report to be about nail polish (score!) so after a week of writing about the brand, I'm feeling entitled to some primary market research. . . . essie.com

SD Victoria's Secret singlets - Have been accepted into San Diego State University for a semester next year, and am feeling like I need to be getting into the swing of California dressing, so I don't stick out as the crazy kiwi girl! Alternatively I'll just look like a tourist haha, and that's cool too. From VS Online.

Plain black COMFORTABLE platform heels - these have been on my lustlist how many times? Am starting an internship next week that will require formal dressing, and for someone who loves classic things, I have got to get my act together and purchase some fantastically boring black heels. From Novo perhaps? $90.

San Diego Aztecs cap - apparently supporting your university team is a big thing in San Diego. Hey, Aztecs is all good, it could have been some weird animal.



Hope your holidays are going well if you've got them!

Have an enchanting week

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment