Tuesday, July 27, 2010

JustWords.

"There is no pleasure in having nothing to do. The fun is in having lots to do and not doing it."

Something about quotes really appeal to my faux-philosophical-deepandmeaningful side. and this one in particular appeals to my innate procrastinator, who is both my best friend and worst enemy. It's like you're thumbing your nose at rules and order and choosing crazy and chaos. I don't think we do it enough. We're all 'I don't have time! I need to do this and that and the other!' It's crap. Life's too short for doing stuff you dont love.

Sleep when you're dead. It won't kill you to be a little tired now. As long as you're staying up to laugh, or dance, or create, or share, or do something you love. The boring stuff will wait. If necessary, it can wait forever. I have much better things to be doing with my time, thankyou very much.

Just wait till next week when I have assignments - I'll be eating my words real quick. Someone remind me of how I feel now, in my carefree loving life state.

That's a little wise snippet from the mess of my mind. Plenty more to come, I can assure you. Possibly there will also be some interesting fashion and design and arty things. When I can work out how to use this thing! Until then, you are left at the mercy of my ridiculous musings.

Enjoy.

Love Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment