Saturday, August 21, 2010

Journalling.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions. . . " Thanks Madonna.

So so true. especially when it comes to writing in my diary/journalling/collaging in my visual diary/blogging! I always mean to, and it falls by the way side.

This, coupled with my (and lizzie's) obsession with new stationary, means that I am contemplating purchasing two of these beautiful journals from http://www.simplediary.com/.

They're stunning and easy and would erase my excuses of not having enough time or enough headspace to record the day to day events of my sometimes-exciting-sometimes-boring life.

Lizzie, I'll take the yellow. What colour do you want?

Oh wait. I have no $$. Soon chickadee, soon. These are definitely my next purchase. Well these and new eyeshadow. I'm desperate =P.


Enjoy your weekends,


Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment