Thursday, August 19, 2010

Notes.

I'm a fiend for making little notes on my iPhone when things come to me - a movie I want to see, a clothing ensemble that just works, an idea for a post, someone I need to catch up with, or the whimsical musings of my mind. I'll leave the pretty pictures up to the pro, and just share with you the best of the bizarre goings on of my lil head, and my favourite quotes that I save, for when I need cheering up. . .














"There are beautiful artistic movies that make us want more out of life. (For me, it's Vicky Cristina Barcelona, the Notebook. Dear John, Moulin Rouge, etc etc) Movies filled with such passion and intensity, that we get totally absorbed, and then tumble dizzily back into reality, wondering why the two dont match up. I love it. Love love love it. I'm addicted to the 'dream'."












"The continent of Europe is so wide, mein herr. Not only up and down, but side to side, mein herr. I couldn't ever cross it if I tried, mein herr. So I do . . . what I can . . . inch by inch . . . step by step . . . mile by mile . . . . Man by Man." - Liza Minelli.
























"You can wish to be older, you can wish to be younger. You can dream and reminisce, and that's all fine and well, but you're here, now. Own that, before you take on the space/time continuum."














"Love is about danger, always. Love jumps off cliffs, love is irrational. It keeps you alive and it destroys you. The search for love provides nourishment for your soul. I'm afraid that as soon as you really find love, there won't be anything left to write songs about." - Lady Gaga.











"People call me an i-love-you whore, but the truth is, I love love. I love love too much to keep it to myself. So I tell everyone I love them, because love is too good not to share. love more. love harder. love love. Because if you don't have love, you don't have anything at all."


Have a fantastical day! Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment