Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Jen Kao S/S 2011


NY Fashion Week started last Thursday and I am going to have a lot to say, but I'll start here. I never really took notice of Jen Kao until her Fall 2010 show with those amazing knit pieces (here). This collection is a lot more romantic than the edgier one last season. I'm loving the earthy/neutral colour palette and blues (see below)... It kind of makes me wish that our hemispheres didn't clash and my bank account wasn't empty - I spent all my money on flights to Wellington AGAIN for this weekend. But will so be worth it. I have a lot of baking to do to pay for my stay though. I especially love the little leather panelled dress on Bambi [5]. Here are some backstage photos from Gypsy Rose (Amy's going to kill me for putting huge pictures up again):

No comments:

Post a Comment