Friday, September 24, 2010

South Beach After Dark, 70s disco and Xanadu at House of Holland

I just thought I'd show this to you because it's colourful and makes me quite happy.

It's like primary school production meets a runway show, and somehow it just works. I hadn't really heard much about Henry Holland since all those slogan tees that everyone loved, copied and got sick of. A few of the pieces actually reminded me of Romance Was Born's Doilies and Pearls, Oysters and Shells collection back in... whenever that was. Hmm what quality blogging that was right there. Some things I loved, some things I really didn't. Plus stars are my favourite shape (yes I have a favourite shape at eighteen), and I look good in purple and green (preferably not at the same time), so big ups to Mr Holland for that. I love that pale blue blouse with the pleated sleeves more than words can describe. Pleats make me happy. And the prints are just amazing. I've only posted what I did like, so if you want to have a look at the whole presentation's worth, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment