Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Juliette Hogan: The Morning After The Night Before

Juliette Hogan's A/W 2011 collection was sweet and feminine with a hint of darkness. It was a bit 60s which made me like it even more. I love most pieces in this collection, although I wasn't a fan of the navy and white polka dot prints (despite owning a number of navy and white polka-dotted items). It wasn't a particularly radical, out-there collection but it was pretty and classic, which I like. The look was feminine without being frou-frou - very minimalist in terms of colour pallette but with girly additions such as the pussy bow blouses (possibly my favourite pieces, especially the dark long-sleeved one), light pink ruffles and sheer fabrics, and the leather was a refreshing contrast. I'm writing this as though I actually know what I'm talking about... HA! Anyway main thing is it's cute, I'd wear it, I want it. Video here, just the finale so you can see every look and make up your own mind, and some backstage photos (thanks Rag Pony, hope you don't mind me stealing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment